This blog post about Wedding Cocktail Party Invitations was published at November 13, 2017 at 6:21 am. This blog post is posted at the Wedding Invitation category. Wedding Cocktail Party Invitations is tagged with Wedding Cocktail Party Invitations, Wedding, Cocktail, Party, Invitations..
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Cocktailcock•tail1 (kok′tāl′),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various short mixed drinks, consisting typically of gin, whiskey, rum, vodka, or brandy, with different admixtures, as vermouth, fruit juices, or flavorings, usually chilled and frequently sweetened.
- a portion of food, as seafood served with a sauce, a mixture of fruits, or juice, served as the appetizer course of a meal.
- [Pharm.]a beverage or solution concocted of various drugs.
- any eclectic mixture or miscellaneous collection.
- to drink cocktails, esp. at a cocktail party: They cocktailed before going to the theater.
- (of women's clothing) styled for semiformal wear: a cocktail dress.
- of, pertaining to, used in, or suitable to the serving of cocktails: cocktail onions; cocktail napkins.
Partypar•ty (pär′tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties, adj., v., -tied, -ty•ing.
- a social gathering, as of invited guests at a private home, for conversation, refreshments, entertainment, etc.: a cocktail party.
- a group gathered for a special purpose or task: a fishing party; a search party.
- a detachment, squad, or detail of troops assigned to perform some particular mission or service.
- a group of persons with common purposes or opinions who support one side of a dispute, question, debate, etc.
- a group of persons with common political opinions and purposes organized for gaining political influence and governmental control and for directing government policy: the Republican party; the Democratic party.
- the system of taking sides on public or political questions or the like.
- attachment or devotion to one side or faction;
partisanship: to put considerations of party first.
- one of the litigants in a legal proceeding;
a plaintiff or defendant in a suit.
- a signatory to a legal instrument.
- a person participating in or otherwise privy to a crime.
- a person or group that participates in some action, affair, plan, etc.;
participant: He was a party to the merger deal.
- the person under consideration;
a specific individual: Look at the party in the green velvet shorts.
- a person or, usually, two or more persons together patronizing a restaurant, attending a social or cultural function, etc.: The headwaiter asked how many were in our party; a party of 12 French physicists touring the labs; a party of one at the small table.
- a person participating in a telephone conversation: I have your party on the line.
- any occasion or activity likened to a social party, as specified;
session: The couple in the next apartment are having their usual dish-throwing party.
- an advantageous or pleasurable situation or combination of circumstances of some duration and often of questionable character;
period of content, license, exemption, etc.: The police broke in and suddenly the party was over for the nation's most notorious gunman.
- of or pertaining to a party or faction;
partisan: party leaders.
- of or for a social gathering: her new party dress.
- being shared by or pertaining to two or more persons or things.
- (of an escutcheon) having the field divided into a number of parts, usually two;
- to go to or give parties, esp. a series of parties.
- to enjoy oneself thoroughly and without restraint;
indulge in pleasure.
Invitationsin•vi•ta•tion (in′vi tā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of inviting.
- the written or spoken form with which a person is invited.
- something offered as a suggestion: an invitation to consider a business merger.
- attraction or incentive;
- a provocation: The speech was an invitation to rebellion.
This article about Wedding Cocktail Party Invitations have 1 attachments including Preppy Bachelorette Party Invitations • Eat Drink And Be Married Wedding Shower • Wine Tasting • Girls Night • DIY Printable • Cocktails. Below are the pictures:
For every single pair, marriage could be the most attractive. But not rarely, some couples perhaps fight right before their day that is happy. Since taking good care of the marriage service is not involved easy these things occur obviously. A lot of things must be taken care of, from the building where wedding gowns, the marriage reception, meals, arrangements to invitations.
Occasionally women also wish to show the wedding photographs that are pre on invitation cards. It doesn't matter if you prefer to complete it, specifically given that there are numerous those who want to see the bride's encounter. By installing a prewedding photographs enhance the design of the invitation card and over a Wedding Cocktail Party Invitations could eliminate the attention of attendees.
Visit convention. If you would like to save charges, it would not hurt to see with a marriage exhibit. Quick if you learn a card that suits invitation that has been reviewed using the household along with the couple, scheduling. It brings once the wedding convention event often is currently getting a plus cost of owner. Obtain a discount of 20% off the standard value or get invitation card range that is gifts is very rewarding also it does save money.