Cross Stitch Wedding Invitations was uploaded on October 25, 2017 at 10:37 pm. It is published under the Wedding Invitation category. Cross Stitch Wedding Invitations is tagged with Cross Stitch Wedding Invitations, Cross, Stitch, Wedding, Invitations..
Crosscross (krôs, kros),USA pronunciation n., v., adj., -er, -est.
- a structure consisting essentially of an upright and a transverse piece, upon which persons were formerly put to death.
- any object, figure, or mark resembling a cross, as two intersecting lines.
- a mark resembling a cross, usually an X, made instead of a signature by a person unable to write.
- the Cross, the cross upon which Jesus died.
- a figure of the Cross as a Christian emblem, badge, etc.
- the Cross as the symbol of Christianity.
- a small cross with a human figure attached to it, as a representation of Jesus crucified;
- a sign made with the right hand by tracing the figure of a cross in the air or by touching the foreheard, chest, and shoulders, as an act of devotion.
- a structure or monument in the form of a cross, set up for prayer, as a memorial, etc.
- any of various conventional representations or modifications of the Christian emblem used symbolically or for ornament, as in heraldry or art: a Latin cross; a Maltese cross.
- the crucifixion of Jesus as the culmination of His redemptive mission.
- any suffering endured for Jesus' sake.
- the teaching of redemption gained by Jesus' death.
- the Christian religion, or those who accept it;
- an opposition;
- any misfortune;
- a crossing of animals or plants;
a mixing of breeds.
- an animal, plant, breed, etc., produced by crossing;
- a person or thing that is intermediate in character between two others.
- [Boxing.]a punch thrown across and over the lead of an opponent.
- a contest the result of which is dishonestly arranged beforehand.
- a crossing.
- a place of crossing.
- [Plumbing.]a four-way joint or connection.
- an actor's movement from one area of a stage to another.
- Also called cross-trade. an arrangement for the simultaneous sale and purchase of a block of stock handled by a single broker.
- [Mach.]spider (def. 6b).
- (cap.) See Southern Cross.
- bear one's cross, to accept trials or troubles patiently.
- take the cross, to make the vows of a crusader.
- to move, pass, or extend from one side to the other side of (a street, river, etc.).
- to put or draw (a line, lines, etc.) across.
- to cancel by marking with a cross or with a line or lines (often fol. by off or out).
- to mark with a cross.
- to lie or pass across;
- to meet and pass.
- to transport across something.
- to assist or guide (a person) across a street or intersection: The guard crossed the child at the traffic light.
- to place in the form of a cross or crosswise.
- [Biol.]to cause (members of different genera, species, breeds, varieties, or the like) to interbreed.
- to oppose openly;
- to betray;
- to make the sign of a cross upon or over, as in devotion: to cross oneself.
- to set (a yard) in proper position on a mast.
- [Obs.]to confront in a hostile manner.
- to lie or be athwart;
- to move, pass, or extend from one side or place to another: Cross at the intersection.
- to meet and pass.
- to interbreed.
- [Theat.]to move from one side of the stage to the other, esp. by passing downstage of another actor.
- cross one's heart. See heart (def. 22).
- cross one's mind. See mind (def. 21).
- cross one's path. See path (def. 6).
- cross over:
- [Biol.](of a chromosome segment) to undergo crossing over.
- to switch allegiance, as from one political party to another.
- to change successfully from one field of endeavor, genre, etc., to another: to cross over from jazz to rock.
- Also, cross over to the other side. to die;
- cross someone's palm. See palm 1 (def. 11).
- cross up:
- to change arrangements made with;
deceive: He crossed me up after we had agreed to tell the police the same story.
- to confuse: I was supposed to meet him at the station, but got crossed up.
- angry and annoyed;
snappish: Don't be cross with me.
- lying or passing crosswise or across each other;
transverse: cross timbers.
- involving a reciprocal action, interchange, or the like: a cross-endorsement of political candidates; cross-marketing of related services.
opposite: They were at cross purposes with each other.
Stitchstitch (stich),USA pronunciation n.
- one complete movement of a threaded needle through a fabric or material such as to leave behind it a single loop or portion of thread, as in sewing, embroidery, or the surgical closing of wounds.
- a loop or portion of thread disposed in place by one such movement in sewing: to rip out stitches.
- a particular mode of disposing the thread in sewing or the style of work produced by one such method.
- one complete movement of the needle or other implement used in knitting, crocheting, netting, tatting, etc.
- the portion of work produced.
- a thread, bit, or piece of any fabric or of clothing: to remove every stitch of clothes.
- the least bit of anything: He wouldn't do a stitch of work.
- a sudden, sharp pain, esp. in the intercostal muscles: a stitch in the side.
- in stitches, convulsed with laughter: The comedian had us in stitches all evening.
- to work upon, join, mend, or fasten with or as if with stitches;
sew (often fol. by together): to stitch together flour sacks to make curtains; a plan that was barely stitched together.
- to ornament or embellish with stitches: to stitch a shirt with a monogram.
- to make stitches, join together, or sew.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Invitationsin•vi•ta•tion (in′vi tā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of inviting.
- the written or spoken form with which a person is invited.
- something offered as a suggestion: an invitation to consider a business merger.
- attraction or incentive;
- a provocation: The speech was an invitation to rebellion.
Cross Stitch Wedding Invitations have 5 images including Apart From My Wedding ., Cross Stitch Wedding Invitation Card Template Illustration — Vector By Nglyeyee, 10 Best Images About Cross Stitch - Wedding On Pinterest | Wedding, Stitches And Charts, A Cute #DIY #wedding #invitation From Mon Carnet - Eva Juliet Blog, Invitaciones De Boda On Pinterest | Wedding, Modern Wedding Invitations And Wedding Cards. Following are the photos:
Besides Cross Stitch Wedding Invitations, picking a wedding cake that is superior can be important for your wedding. Organizing seat with lovely decorations. Chairs might not look like a marriage your most important aspect, when the present is manufactured beautiful decor, however they can provide an actual distinction. If you feel your asked guests will not be interested in the couch that you simply have organized for looks plain, such that it could interest your invited guests it is possible to enhance it using a bandage cloth chairs and additional record on the couch. With the friends will be made by decor on your own seat feel relaxed and able until completed, to attend your wedding.
Illumination Is A Part Of Wedding Accessories. Illumination is one-part of the marriage decorations that will offer your appeal and invited friends. It is possible to choose better lighting accessories which can be modern and standard. Should you go for contemporary components, you're able to select the lamps are vibrant as your wedding arrangements. As a way to supply the effect of luxury at the wedding, you can even utilize a laser light beam.
But then your usage of candlelight be so fixed and along with lanterns can also be an array of your designs when you are interested in standard designs. Well, that is good luck ideas for Cross Stitch Wedding Invitations that may be used for you who want to create a superior wedding cakes.