Reception Wording On Wedding Invitation was published on July 22, 2017 at 4:34 am. It is uploaded under the Wedding Invitation category. Reception Wording On Wedding Invitation is labelled with Reception Wording On Wedding Invitation, Reception, Wording, On, Wedding, Invitation..
Receptionre•cep•tion (ri sep′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of receiving or the state of being received.
- a manner of being received: The book met with a favorable reception.
- a function or occasion when persons are formally received: a wedding reception.
- the quality or fidelity attained in receiving radio or television broadcasts under given circumstances.
Wordingword•ing (wûr′ding),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or manner of expressing in words;
- the particular choice of words in which a thing is expressed: He liked the thought but not the wording.
Onon (on, ôn),USA pronunciation prep.
- so as to be or remain supported by or suspended from: Put your package down on the table; Hang your coat on the hook.
- so as to be attached to or unified with: Hang the picture on the wall. Paste the label on the package.
- so as to be a covering or wrapping for: Put the blanket on the baby. Put aluminum foil on the lamb chops before freezing them.
- in connection, association, or cooperation with;
as a part or element of: to serve on a jury.
- so as to be a supporting part, base, backing, etc., of: a painting on canvas; mounted on cardboard; legs on a chair.
- (used to indicate place, location, situation, etc.): a scar on the face; the book on the table; a house on 19th Street.
- (used to indicate immediate proximity): a house on the lake; to border on absurdity.
- in the direction of: on the left; to sail on a southerly course.
- (used to indicate a means of conveyance or a means of supporting or supplying movement): on the wing; This car runs on electricity. Can you walk on your hands? I'll be there on the noon plane.
- by the agency or means of: drunk on wine; talking on the phone; I saw it on television.
- in addition to: millions on millions of stars.
- with respect or regard to (used to indicate the object of an action directed against or toward): Let's play a joke on him. Write a critical essay on Shakespeare.
- in a state or condition of;
in the process of: on strike; The house is on fire!
- subject to: a doctor on call.
- engaged in or involved with: He's on the second chapter now.
- (used to indicate a source or a person or thing that serves as a source or agent): a duty on imported goods; She depends on her friends for encouragement.
- (used to indicate a basis or ground): on my word of honor; The movie is based on the book.
- (used to indicate risk or liability): on pain of death.
- (used to indicate progress toward or completion of an objective): We completed the project on budget.
- assigned to or occupied with;
operating: Who's on the switchboard this afternoon?
- [Informal.]so as to disturb or affect adversely: My hair dryer broke on me.
- paid for by, esp. as a treat or gift: Dinner is on me.
- taking or using as a prescribed measure, cure, or the like: The doctor had her on a low-salt diet.
- regularly taking or addicted to: He was on drugs for two years.
carried by: I have no money on me.
- (used to indicate time or occasion): on Sunday; We demand cash on delivery.
- (used to indicate the object or end of motion): to march on the capital.
- (used to indicate the object or end of action, thought, desire, etc.): to gaze on a scene.
- (used to indicate subject, reference, or respect): views on public matters.
- (used to indicate an encounter): The pickpocket crept up on a victim.
- on the bow, [Naut.]bow3 (def. 7).
- in, into, or onto a position of being supported or attached: Sew the buttons on.
- in, into, or onto a position of covering or wrapping: Put your raincoat on.
- fast to a thing, as for support: Hold on!
- toward a place, point, activity, or object: to look on while others work.
- forward, onward, or along, as in any course or process: further on.
- with continuous activity: to work on.
- into or in active operation or performance: Turn the gas on.
- on and off, off (def. 22a).
- on and on, at great length, so as to become tiresome: They rambled on and on about their grandchildren.
- operating or in use: The television set was on. Is your brake on?
- taking place;
occurring: Don't you know there's a war on?
- performing or broadcasting: The radio announcer told us we were on.
- behaving in a theatrical, lively, or ingratiating way: Around close friends, one doesn't have to be on every minute.
- functioning or performing at one's best: When she's on, no other tennis player is half as good.
- scheduled or planned: Anything on after supper?
- [Baseball.]positioned on a base or bases: They had two men on when he hit the home run.
- [Cricket.]noting that side of the wicket, or of the field, on which the batsman stands.
- on to, aware of the true nature, motive, or meaning of: I'm on to your little game.
- [Cricket.]the on side.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Invitationin•vi•ta•tion (in′vi tā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of inviting.
- the written or spoken form with which a person is invited.
- something offered as a suggestion: an invitation to consider a business merger.
- attraction or incentive;
- a provocation: The speech was an invitation to rebellion.
This post about Reception Wording On Wedding Invitation have 4 pictures including Reception Only Invitation Wording, Reception Information Wording, Private Ceremony Reception Latertruly Ening Wedding Blog. Lovely Lilies Wedding Reception Invitations, Wedding Reception Invitation Wording And Get Inspiration To Create The Wedding Invitation Design Of Your Dreams 12. Below are the attachments:
Relationship to it once the pair made a decision to gettogether inside the sacred attachment of union, which suggests they are able to deal with whatsoever is before them later. If the wedding countless prospects who maintain this holy relationship. Particularly if you can find relatives or pals who are committed. A Reception Wording On Wedding Invitation is being looked for by your busyness like a visitor.
the wedding couple prefers looking at what. When she was single once when buying a wedding present we could look out of a hobby or favored groom and bride. If both just like a selected musician and adore music we're able to provide a singer or even a music CD in their beloved musician concert tickets.
Looking for a present bother straightforward, because we do not understand what you resented from the woman later and loved. If not particularly with a lack of obtaining if we supply the right reward will make me happy. And of course you want to supply differing and exclusive items for groom and the bride. Cool but groom and appealing, inexpensive and exciting bride are our objectives. Truly there are when looking for a Reception Wording On Wedding Invitation that is several ideas that can be employed as insight:
Looking for a wedding present that is unique. Hunting exclusive gifts for the groom and bride, items are seldom presented but good for both families. We are able to give a surprise that might be a tad bit more costly. For instance, honeymoon plans can be provided by us to lovers with a mutual wedding with friends. Obviously this can abandon equally groom and bride to his pals to a feeling.