Photo Frame Wedding Invitations was posted on November 13, 2017 at 6:21 am. It is uploaded on the Wedding Invitation category. Photo Frame Wedding Invitations is tagged with Photo Frame Wedding Invitations, Photo, Frame, Wedding, Invitations..
Photopho•to (fō′tō),USA pronunciation n., pl. -tos.
- [Informal.]See photo finish.
Frameframe (frām),USA pronunciation n., v., framed, fram•ing.
- a border or case for enclosing a picture, mirror, etc.
- a rigid structure formed of relatively slender pieces, joined so as to surround sizable empty spaces or nonstructural panels, and generally used as a major support in building or engineering works, machinery, furniture, etc.
- a body, esp. a human body, with reference to its size or build;
physique: He has a large frame.
- a structure for admitting or enclosing something: a window frame.
- Usually, frames. (used with a pl. v.) the framework for a pair of eyeglasses.
- form, constitution, or structure in general;
- a particular state, as of the mind: an unhappy frame of mind.
- [Motion Pictures.]one of the successive pictures on a strip of film.
- [Television.]a single traversal by the electron beam of all the scanning lines on a television screen. In the U.S. this is a total of 525 lines traversed in &fracnumer;
second. Cf. field (def. 19).
- the information or image on a screen or monitor at any one time.
- one of the ten divisions of a game.
- one of the squares on the scorecard, in which the score for a given frame is recorded.
- [Pool.]rack1 (def. 3).
- [Baseball.]an inning.
- a frame-up.
- enclosing lines, usually forming a square or rectangle, to set off printed matter in a newspaper, magazine, or the like;
- the structural unit that supports the chassis of an automobile.
- any of a number of transverse, riblike members for supporting and stiffening the shell of each side of a hull.
- any of a number of longitudinal members running between web frames to support and stiffen the shell plating of a metal hull.
- a machine or part of a machine supported by a framework, esp. as used in textile production: drawing frame; spinning frame.
- the workbench of a compositor, consisting of a cabinet, cupboards, bins, and drawers, and having flat and sloping work surfaces on top.
- [Bookbinding.]an ornamental border, similar to a picture frame, stamped on the front cover of some books.
- in frame, [Shipbuilding.](of a hull) with all frames erected and ready for planking or plating.
- to form or make, as by fitting and uniting parts together;
- to contrive, devise, or compose, as a plan, law, or poem: to frame a new constitution.
- to conceive or imagine, as an idea.
- to incriminate (an innocent person) through the use of false evidence, information, etc.
- to provide with or put into a frame, as a picture.
- to give utterance to: Astonished, I attempted to frame adequate words of protest.
- to form or seem to form (speech) with the lips, as if enunciating carefully.
- to fashion or shape: to frame a bust from marble.
- to shape or adapt to a particular purpose: to frame a reading list for ninth graders.
- to contrive or prearrange fraudulently or falsely, as in a scheme or contest.
- to adjust (film) in a motion-picture projector so as to secure exact correspondence of the outlines of the frame and aperture.
- to line up visually in a viewfinder or sight.
- [Archaic.]to direct, as one's steps.
fram′a•ble, frame′a•ble, adj.
- [Archaic.]to betake oneself;
- [Archaic.]to prepare, attempt, give promise, or manage to do something.
fram′a•ble•ness, frame′a•ble•ness, n.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Invitationsin•vi•ta•tion (in′vi tā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of inviting.
- the written or spoken form with which a person is invited.
- something offered as a suggestion: an invitation to consider a business merger.
- attraction or incentive;
- a provocation: The speech was an invitation to rebellion.
This blog post of Photo Frame Wedding Invitations have 7 images , they are Our Wedding Invitation, Program, And Menu - Box Frame, Lovely Way To Kept, Custom Framed Shadowbox Wedding Invitation Including Wooden Hearts Signed By Guests. Custom Framed By FastFrame, Ornate Scroll Frame Wedding Invitations, Exclusively Weddings, A Custom Framed Wedding Invitation Is The Perfect Gift For The Newly Weds!, Frame Factory, Framed Wedding Invitations, Keepsake For Wedding Invitations. Below are the photos:
A more thinking and in addition draining can get wedding items that complement the criteria in selecting a Photo Frame Wedding Invitations for someone or possibly a pal occasionally. Due to the dizziness sometimes we are going to basically offer because of being unsure of things to present something to the recipient cash just.
For art lovers couples. Nothing is unforgettable for wedding partners who adore artwork when finding a present of present passes, concert tickets / music / artists / singers of these favorite. They will experience pleased when getting gifts stated earlier. You simply discover who the group, performer, performingarts preferred relevant bridal pair. This ticket is just become able to create them and a reward inside the type of a particular reward in their mind.
But do you realize that sometimes even the couple wants to get items of items from relatives or good friends as presents from relatives and friends have become unforgettable for your pair's wedding. Here are in picking a Photo Frame Wedding Invitations, some methods that may help you.