The post of Channel Diamond Band was posted at September 25, 2017 at 5:46 pm. This blog post is posted in the Wedding Ring category. Channel Diamond Band is tagged with Channel Diamond Band, Channel, Diamond, Band..
Channelchan•nel1 (chan′l),USA pronunciation n., v., -neled, -nel•ing or (esp. Brit.) -nelled, -nel•ling.
- the bed of a stream, river, or other waterway.
- a navigable route between two bodies of water.
- the deeper part of a waterway.
- a wide strait, as between a continent and an island.
- a course into which something may be directed: He hoped to direct the conversation to a new channel.
- a route through which anything passes or progresses: channels of trade.
- channels, the specific, prescribed, or official course or means of communication: In an emergency he was able to reach the governor without going through channels.
- a groove or furrow.
- a means of access: He considers the Senate a channel to the White House.
- a flute in a column, esp. one having no fillet between it and other flutes.
- any of the prominent vertical grooves in a triglyph.
- (in jazz or popular music) a bridge.
- a frequency band of sufficient width for one- or two-way communication from or to a transmitter used for television, radio, CB radio, telephone, or telegraph communication.
- a path for the transfer of signals or data within a computer or between a computer and its peripheral equipment.
- either of the two signals in stereophonic or any single signal in multichannel sound recording and reproduction.
- a transient opening made by a protein embedded in a cell membrane, permitting passage of specific ions or molecules into or out of the cell: calcium channel.
- a tubular passage for liquids or fluids.
- any structural member, as one of reinforced concrete, having the form of three sides of a rectangle.
- a number of such members: channel in 100-foot lengths.
- See channel iron.
- to convey through or as through a channel: He channeled the information to us.
- to direct toward or into some particular course: to channel one's interests.
- to excavate as a channel.
- to form a channel in;
chan′nel•er* [esp. Brit.,] chan′nel•ler, n.
- to become marked by a channel: Soft earth has a tendency to channel during a heavy rain.
Diamonddia•mond (dī′mənd, dī′ə-),USA pronunciation n.
- a pure or nearly pure, extremely hard form of carbon, naturally crystallized in the isometric system.
- a piece of this stone.
- a transparent, flawless or almost flawless piece of this stone, esp. when cut and polished, valued as a precious gem.
- a ring or other piece of jewelry containing such a precious stone, esp. an engagement ring.
- a piece of this stone used in a drill or cutting tool.
- a tool provided with such an uncut stone, used for cutting glass.
- crystallized carbon, or a piece of it, artificially produced.
- an equilateral quadrilateral, esp. as placed with its diagonals vertical and horizontal;
a lozenge or rhombus.
- any rhombus-shaped figure or object oriented with its diagonals vertical and horizontal.
- a red rhombus-shaped figure on a playing card.
- a card of the suit bearing such figures.
- diamonds, (used with a sing. or pl. v.) the suit so marked: Diamonds is trump. Diamonds are trump.
- the space enclosed by home plate and the three bases;
- the entire playing field.
- a 4½-point type of a size between brilliant and pearl.
- diamond in the rough, a person of fine character but lacking refined manners or graces.
- made of or set with a diamond or diamonds.
- having the shape of a diamond: a dress with a diamond print.
- indicating the 75th, or sometimes the 60th, event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- to adorn with or as if with diamonds.
Bandband1 (band),USA pronunciation n.
- a company of persons or, sometimes, animals or things, joined, acting, or functioning together;
troop: a band of protesters.
- a group of instrumentalists playing music of a specialized type: rock band; calypso band; mariachi band.
- a musical group, usually employing brass, percussion, and often woodwind instruments, that plays esp. for marching or open-air performances.
- See big band.
- See dance band.
- a division of a nomadic tribe;
a group of individuals who move and camp together and subsist by hunting and gathering.
- a group of persons living outside the law: a renegade band.
- to beat the band, [Informal.]energetically;
abundantly: It rained all day to beat the band.
- to unite in a troop, company, or confederacy.
- to unite;
confederate (often fol. by together): They banded together to oust the chairman.
The blog post about Channel Diamond Band have 4 attachments including T.W. Diamond Channel Band In 10K White Gold - Zales, 18K White Gold Channel-Set Diamond Band Engagement Ring, W-g Channel Set Rd Diam Band, Channel Set Diamond Wedding Band. Here are the attachments:
Preparation in Channel Diamond Band of Marriage. Before the wedding will be kept effectively, for those who have enough time wedding products, you are able to obtain a souvenir from the remote nights. Then you can certainly add groom is initials and the bride on gifts which is purchased. It would be exclusive and appealing with their brand on gifts bride is going to be offered, feel. Of course this souvenir merchandise can not be found in any retailer.
You do not have to do on it's own. You may also request others to aid while in the wedding arrangements' attention. Wedding favors might have been contained in the Channel Diamond Band especially if you employ the companies of the wedding planner. Which means that your alternatives are not random one thing that is not less essential is not to setup a sudden all.
Before getting a wedding reward wouldn't damage if you do your investigation ahead of time through the marketing online or you can consult directly to you. If no experience, you have access to a great price. Not just souvenir matters that spends plenty of income. You can still find many things that really must be organized for the wedding preparations and demands no modest price.