Diamond Rings Yellow Gold was published on November 13, 2017 at 6:20 am. This article is published at the Wedding Ring category. Diamond Rings Yellow Gold is labelled with Diamond Rings Yellow Gold, Diamond, Rings, Yellow, Gold..
Diamonddia•mond (dī′mənd, dī′ə-),USA pronunciation n.
- a pure or nearly pure, extremely hard form of carbon, naturally crystallized in the isometric system.
- a piece of this stone.
- a transparent, flawless or almost flawless piece of this stone, esp. when cut and polished, valued as a precious gem.
- a ring or other piece of jewelry containing such a precious stone, esp. an engagement ring.
- a piece of this stone used in a drill or cutting tool.
- a tool provided with such an uncut stone, used for cutting glass.
- crystallized carbon, or a piece of it, artificially produced.
- an equilateral quadrilateral, esp. as placed with its diagonals vertical and horizontal;
a lozenge or rhombus.
- any rhombus-shaped figure or object oriented with its diagonals vertical and horizontal.
- a red rhombus-shaped figure on a playing card.
- a card of the suit bearing such figures.
- diamonds, (used with a sing. or pl. v.) the suit so marked: Diamonds is trump. Diamonds are trump.
- the space enclosed by home plate and the three bases;
- the entire playing field.
- a 4½-point type of a size between brilliant and pearl.
- diamond in the rough, a person of fine character but lacking refined manners or graces.
- made of or set with a diamond or diamonds.
- having the shape of a diamond: a dress with a diamond print.
- indicating the 75th, or sometimes the 60th, event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- to adorn with or as if with diamonds.
Ringsring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
Yellowyel•low (yel′ō),USA pronunciation n., adj., -er, -est, v.
- a color like that of egg yolk, ripe lemons, etc.;
the primary color between green and orange in the visible spectrum, an effect of light with a wavelength between 570 and 590 nm.
- the yolk of an egg.
- a yellow pigment or dye.
- See yellow light.
- [Slang.]See yellow jacket (def. 2).
- of the color yellow.
- [Often Offensive.]
- designating or pertaining to an Oriental person or Oriental peoples.
- designating or pertaining to a person of mixed racial origin, esp. of black and white heritage, whose skin is yellowish or yellowish brown.
- having a sallow or yellowish complexion.
- (of journalism, a newspaper, etc.)
- sensational, esp. morbidly or offensively so: That yellow rag carried all the gory details.
- dishonest in editorial comment and the presentation of news, esp. in sacrificing truth for sensationalism: Objective reporting isn't always a match for yellow journalism.
- to make or become yellow: Yellow the sheets with dye. The white stationery had yellowed with age.
Goldgold (gōld),USA pronunciation n.
- a precious yellow metallic element, highly malleable and ductile, and not subject to oxidation or corrosion. Symbol: Au;
at. wt.: 196.967;
at. no.: 79;
sp. gr.: 19.3 at 20°C.
- a quantity of gold coins: to pay in gold.
- a monetary standard based on this metal;
- something likened to this metal in brightness, preciousness, superiority, etc.: a heart of gold.
- a bright, metallic yellow color, sometimes tending toward brown.
- See gold medal.
- (cap.) the code name for one of the five D-day invasion beaches, assaulted by British troops.
- consisting of gold.
- pertaining to gold.
- like gold.
- of the color of gold.
- indicating the fiftieth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- (of a record, CD, or cassette) having sold a minimum of 500,000 copies.
This post about Diamond Rings Yellow Gold have 6 photos including 18K Yellow Gold Diamond Engagement Ring Engagement Rings | Tiffany & Co., .17ctw Vintage Halo Round Engagement Diamond Ring In 14k Yellow Gold VS G-H, 18K Yellow Gold Diamond Engagement Ring Engagement Rings | Tiffany & Co., Channel Set Diamond Ring In 18k Yellow Gold, Hover To Zoom, 2.2 Ct Shown With Tiffany Wedding Band. Here are the images:
Invitation card is one kind of a mirror of a Diamond Rings Yellow Gold. Likely, invitation cards are an expression of the face area of the wedding party. Of course, besides a satisfied time for that woman and her family, a wedding party can be quite a minute to obtain together with those who have not satisfy. Nonetheless, a request cards that are poor will make those who anticipate his birth didn't attend.
Invitation Card Design. Make some request card layout. Card style you can get from invitation, net or area card you will actually acquire. Check with your spouse which layout you will use.
To you personally that are planning for marriage it is worth careful in selecting the request card that'll be sent to friends and relatives and observant. Invitations are made to share details about who is going to get the time committed and place of the function obviously. You should consider in producing and selecting Diamond Rings Yellow Gold are as follows.
Add photos Pre-wedding. If you would like to place a picture pre-wedding the best one is then chosen by. Installment Prewedding photography enough to aid attendees to discover who is currently going to get married. It may be an visitor a classic pal or just become familiar with your parents.