Diamond Rings Zales was published on November 13, 2017 at 6:20 am. This article is posted in the Wedding Ring category. Diamond Rings Zales is labelled with Diamond Rings Zales, Diamond, Rings, Zales..
Diamonddia•mond (dī′mənd, dī′ə-),USA pronunciation n.
- a pure or nearly pure, extremely hard form of carbon, naturally crystallized in the isometric system.
- a piece of this stone.
- a transparent, flawless or almost flawless piece of this stone, esp. when cut and polished, valued as a precious gem.
- a ring or other piece of jewelry containing such a precious stone, esp. an engagement ring.
- a piece of this stone used in a drill or cutting tool.
- a tool provided with such an uncut stone, used for cutting glass.
- crystallized carbon, or a piece of it, artificially produced.
- an equilateral quadrilateral, esp. as placed with its diagonals vertical and horizontal;
a lozenge or rhombus.
- any rhombus-shaped figure or object oriented with its diagonals vertical and horizontal.
- a red rhombus-shaped figure on a playing card.
- a card of the suit bearing such figures.
- diamonds, (used with a sing. or pl. v.) the suit so marked: Diamonds is trump. Diamonds are trump.
- the space enclosed by home plate and the three bases;
- the entire playing field.
- a 4½-point type of a size between brilliant and pearl.
- diamond in the rough, a person of fine character but lacking refined manners or graces.
- made of or set with a diamond or diamonds.
- having the shape of a diamond: a dress with a diamond print.
- indicating the 75th, or sometimes the 60th, event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- to adorn with or as if with diamonds.
Ringsring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
Diamond Rings Zales have 7 photos including T.W. Princess-Cut Diamond Frame Engagement Ring In 14K White, T.W. Diamond Frame Vintage-Style Engagement Ring In 10K White Gold, T.W. Diamond Double Frame Engagement Ring In 14K White Gold, T.W. Diamond Double Frame Engagement Ring In 14K Two-Tone Gold, T.W. Diamond Engagement Ring In 14K White Gold - Rings - Zales, Zales - Style 18638601 White Gold Princess-Cut Diamond Engagement ., Zales. Zales Diamond Rings. Following are the attachments:
We'd prefer to speak about some tips about outside wedding decoration before speaking about Diamond Rings Zales. First, don't forget to ensure you will find no designs concerning old water such as showers, water seed bins that are attractive, etc. Because that always mosquitoes nesting. Supply plug for electrical equipment. Make sure there's a location for mild plugs that are electronic, microphone etc. that are DJ Even Though The party is completed with the notion of outside party, electricity stays a significant element in wedding decoration.
Weekly before D-day. Suspend the ornaments in your pine, don't forget the shaded lighting-warninya. Enjoy the representation of the sun on the lights that induce an intimate environment-marvelous. You seemed to contain the wedding and wedding reception in a mythic. Strings of lights can be hung about trees and the offices. Make sure the cord never to make the invitation slip.
Diamond Rings Zales around the coffeetable ought to be put in a spot that's not too windy, whilst never to fly. As a provision if it rains, the phone call offer towels within the amount of plenty that may be used-to dry the fit the attendees and handler rain