The blog post about Gold Wedding Band Men was published at September 21, 2017 at 2:17 am. It is published under the Wedding Band category. Gold Wedding Band Men is labelled with Gold Wedding Band Men, Gold, Wedding, Band, Men..
Goldgold (gōld),USA pronunciation n.
- a precious yellow metallic element, highly malleable and ductile, and not subject to oxidation or corrosion. Symbol: Au;
at. wt.: 196.967;
at. no.: 79;
sp. gr.: 19.3 at 20°C.
- a quantity of gold coins: to pay in gold.
- a monetary standard based on this metal;
- something likened to this metal in brightness, preciousness, superiority, etc.: a heart of gold.
- a bright, metallic yellow color, sometimes tending toward brown.
- See gold medal.
- (cap.) the code name for one of the five D-day invasion beaches, assaulted by British troops.
- consisting of gold.
- pertaining to gold.
- like gold.
- of the color of gold.
- indicating the fiftieth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- (of a record, CD, or cassette) having sold a minimum of 500,000 copies.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Bandband1 (band),USA pronunciation n.
- a company of persons or, sometimes, animals or things, joined, acting, or functioning together;
troop: a band of protesters.
- a group of instrumentalists playing music of a specialized type: rock band; calypso band; mariachi band.
- a musical group, usually employing brass, percussion, and often woodwind instruments, that plays esp. for marching or open-air performances.
- See big band.
- See dance band.
- a division of a nomadic tribe;
a group of individuals who move and camp together and subsist by hunting and gathering.
- a group of persons living outside the law: a renegade band.
- to beat the band, [Informal.]energetically;
abundantly: It rained all day to beat the band.
- to unite in a troop, company, or confederacy.
- to unite;
confederate (often fol. by together): They banded together to oust the chairman.
Menmen (men),USA pronunciation n.
- pl. of man.
var. of meno- before a vowel: menarche.
Gold Wedding Band Men have 7 images it's including Mid-weight Comfort Fit Wedding Band In 14k Yellow Gold, Custom Men's Hammered Yellow Gold Wedding Band, Gold Wedding Rings For Men With Prices LMItuOo0 | Wedding Ring. Gold Wedding Rings For Men With Prices LMItuOo0 Wedding Ring, 17 Best Images About Gold Wedding Rings For Men On Pinterest | Mens Gold Wedding Bands, Gold Wedding Rings And Wedding Ring, Best Gold Wedding Bands For Men Rings Ideas, 14K Rose Gold And 14K White Gold Men's Wedding Band - Both Rings With The Same, White Gold Wedding Bands For Men Something Simple. Here are the attachments:
Have you been looking for Gold Wedding Band Men? We can not refute that parents do employ a large role for people. From youth till we mature his companies on our lifestyles is tremendous. Possibly up to our ideals manifest and have a spouse. Both are not simply raise and look after you to quiet down, nevertheless they're often there to offer assistance, when you encounter the stress of lifestyle.
To provide a gift for parents, actually entered the mind during this period most importantly compassion, compromise as well as their good help? Both of the parents should get yourself a treasure or gift for this to us as well as for almost any providers. Properly, below are a few of the rewards that can be employed as Gold Wedding Band Men.
Expedition. You'll be able to give a ticket to them and vacation where all the journey and hotel expenses incurred by you. For this aheadoftime in case you are however minimum it can be saved by money over a travel-package services. Lots of the visitor resorts in the country which offers incredible pure allure, Lombok, including Indonesia, Bandung and so forth.