The image about His And Hers Sterling Silver Wedding Rings was uploaded on June 13, 2017 at 7:24 pm. This blog post is uploaded in the Wedding Ring category. His And Hers Sterling Silver Wedding Rings is labelled with His And Hers Sterling Silver Wedding Rings, His, And, Hers, Sterling, Silver, Wedding, Rings..
Hishis (hiz; unstressed iz),USA pronunciation pron.
- the possessive form of he (used as an attributive or predicative adjective): His coat is the brown one. This brown coat is his. Do you mind his speaking first?
- that or those belonging to him: His was the cleverest remark of all. I borrowed a tie of his.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Hershers (hûrz),USA pronunciation pron.
- a form of the possessive case of she used as a predicate adjective: The red umbrella is hers. Are you a friend of hers?
- that or those belonging to her: Hers is the biggest garden on the block. Hers are the yellow ones.
Sterlingster•ling (stûr′ling),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or noting British money: The sterling equivalent is#
- (of silver) having the standard fineness of 0.925.
- made of silver of this fineness: a sterling teapot.
- thoroughly excellent: a man of sterling worth.
- British currency.
- the standard of fineness for gold and silver coin in the United Kingdom, 0.91666 for gold and 0.500 for silver.
- Also called ster′ling sil′ver. silver having a fineness of 0.925, now used esp. in the manufacture of table utensils, jewelry, etc.
- manufactured articles of sterling silver.
- sterling flatware.
Silversil•ver (sil′vər),USA pronunciation n.
- a white, ductile metallic element, used for making mirrors, coins, ornaments, table utensils, photographic chemicals, conductors, etc. Symbol: Ag;
at. wt.: 107.870;
at. no.: 47;
sp. gr.: 10.5 at 20°C.
- coin made of this metal;
money: a handful of silver.
- this metal as a commodity or considered as a currency standard.
- table articles made of or plated with silver, including flatware and hollowware.
- any flatware: The kitchen silver is of stainless steel.
- something resembling this metal in color, luster, etc.
- a lustrous grayish white or whitish gray, or the color of the metal: the silver of the leaves.
- any of the silver halides used for photographic purposes, as silver bromide, silver chloride, or silver iodide.
- See silver medal.
- consisting of, made of, or plated with silver.
- of or pertaining to silver.
- producing or yielding silver.
- resembling silver;
silvery: the silver moon.
- clear and soft: silver sounds.
persuasive: a silver tongue.
- urging the use of silver as a currency standard: silver economists.
- indicating the twenty-fifth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- having the color silver: a silver dress.
- to coat with silver or some silverlike substance.
- to give a silvery color to.
- to become a silvery color.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Ringsring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
This image of His And Hers Sterling Silver Wedding Rings have 6 pictures , they are Fashion His & Hers Matching CZ Couple Sterling Silver Rings Wedding Band Set, His Hers 3pcs Black Titanium CZ Matching Band Pretty Women Princess Cut Sterling Silver Wedding Ring ., His & Hers Matching Couple Sterling Silver Engagement Rings Bands Set, His Hers Engagement Wedding Band Ring Set Sterling Silver Mens Womens, Sz 4-13½ | EBay, His & Hers Matching Couple Sterling Silver Engagement Rings Bands ., His & Hers Beautiful 3Pcs Tungsten Men's Matching Band & Sterling Silver Women's Bride Wedding Engagement .. Here are the photos:
While planning their special day, many couples go for the topic and notion of the His And Hers Sterling Silver Wedding Rings. There are various suggestions that can be considered by lovers getting married if a His And Hers Sterling Silver Wedding Rings is being planned by them, to ensure that their weddingday runs with the desire in accordance them.
Building with stones and resources specifically confronted with the sun can make a contemporary and cozy room for receptions and weddings. Contemporary-art gallery may also present a contemporary environment, rendering it appropriate if you select a wedding decorations that are modern. Because the position would seem ultra modern if employed like a wedding area another choice is actually a bright.
Wedding Place. Selecting the wedding location is the thing that must be decided with a couple that are marriage, as the location will affect the wedding decorations that they will use. To get a contemporary wedding, naturally they've to select a place with a modern style.
Contemporary Flower Wedding Designs. Be contemporary vintage that was crafted or it marriages, bouquets have been wedding accessories are constantly applied. The dazzling flowers placed in a container can give today's look, if you are using contemporary wedding decoration. It is possible to elect to live flowers are flourishing having a single color that will develop a search that is stunning. If structured effectively, the blossoms can give an excellent attraction and appealing within your contemporary wedding arrangements.