Stretch Wedding Ring was published at November 13, 2017 at 6:21 am. It is uploaded in the Wedding Ring category. Stretch Wedding Ring is tagged with Stretch Wedding Ring, Stretch, Wedding, Ring..
Stretchstretch (strech),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to draw out or extend (oneself, a body, limbs, wings, etc.) to the full length or extent (often fol. by out): to stretch oneself out on the ground.
- to hold out, reach forth, or extend (one's arm, head, etc.).
- to extend, spread, or place (something) so as to reach from one point or place to another: to stretch a rope across a road.
- to draw tight or taut: to stretch the strings of a violin.
- to lengthen, widen, distend, or enlarge by tension: to stretch a rubber band.
- to draw out, extend, or enlarge unduly: The jacket was stretched at the elbows.
- to extend, force, or make serve beyond the normal or proper limits;
strain: to stretch the imagination; to stretch food to feed extra guests; to stretch money to keep within a budget.
- to extend or strain (oneself ) to the utmost, as by intense exertion;
- to increase the quantity of (a beverage, food, paint, etc.) by dilution or admixing: They caught the bartender stretching the gin with water.
- [Radio and Television.]to prolong or slow down (action or pace) in order not to end too early: to stretch a show; to stretch the action two minutes.
- to recline at full length (usually fol. by out): to stretch out on a couch.
- to extend the hand or to reach, as for something.
- to extend over a distance or area or in a particular direction: The forest stretches for miles.
- to extend in time: His memory stretches back to his early childhood.
- to stretch oneself by extending the limbs and lengthening the muscles to the utmost: to stretch and yawn.
- to become stretched, or admit of being stretched, to greater length, width, etc., as any elastic or ductile material.
- [Radio and Television.]to reduce the pace or slow down the action of a radio or television program.
- an act or instance of stretching.
- the state of being stretched.
- a continuous length, distance, tract, or expanse: a stretch of meadow.
- [Horse Racing.]the backstretch or homestretch of a racetrack.
- [Baseball.]a short windup, usually used to keep base runners from taking too long a lead, in which the pitcher starts the pitching motion with hands together at the waist, raises them to or above the head, brings them back to the waist, and, after a momentary pause, delivers the ball.
- an extent in time;
duration: for a stretch of ten years.
- elasticity or capacity for extension.
- a term of imprisonment: He's doing a stretch in the pen.
- the act or fact of stretching or extending something beyond reasonable or proper limits: You wouldn't call her a genius by any stretch of the imagination. It's quite a stretch for me to believe his story.
- (cap.) a nickname for a tall, lanky person.
- made of synthetic or composite yarn having a sufficiently low denier or having been subjected to any of several special mechanical treatments to permit increased elasticity: stretch girdle; stretch pants.
- (of yarn) modified or twisted so as to afford high elasticity.
- Also, stretched. of or pertaining to a conveyance, as a limousine or airliner, whose seating area is expanded to carry more passengers or afford greater legroom and to allow space for other comforts and amenities.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Ringring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
Stretch Wedding Ring have 6 images it's including Fashion Romantic Silvering Pandora Anel Anillos CZ Rings For Women Eternal Love Wedding Statement Holiday Gifts JINQUAN, Diamond Stretch Wedding Ring, Diamond Stretch Wedding Ring Suppliers And Manufacturers At Alibaba.com, Stretch Wedding Rings, Diamond Stretch Wedding Ring, Diamond Stretch Wedding Ring Suppliers And Manufacturers At Alibaba.com, Diamond Stretch Wedding Ring, Diamond Stretch Wedding Ring Suppliers And Manufacturers At Alibaba.com, Diamond Stretch Wedding Ring, Diamond Stretch Wedding Ring Suppliers And Manufacturers At Alibaba.com. Following are the pictures:
With suitable Stretch Wedding Ring, the groom and bride could elegantly designed marriages without stop working their savings. Having expenditure items discount and a little creative thinking may help retain the budget accordingto plan and produce the visitors feel as if they attended a luxurious event. The design is cheap enables lovers woman to splurge for that other wedding requirements if your wedding budget is low.
This means you have to buy plants from other regions should you purchase a blossom that's not been the season. By obtaining awareness from regional farmers, you're able to save shipping cost. For a relaxed wedding, consider increasing your own vegetables attention on your own website or make use of the local wildflowers. You can add new blossoms within the hallway whereby visitors and around the dining table.
Some couples opposition with costly designs to be applied only once, and the decoration is more expense may be more eco-friendly. For both reception and the wedding, there is a wide selection of wedding arrangements that however looks gorgeous and sophisticated. In the region where you live, select blooms that are to blossom in year is to discover the best prices.