The article about Indian Wedding Rings was posted on July 29, 2017 at 12:35 pm. It is published at the Wedding Ring category. Indian Wedding Rings is tagged with Indian Wedding Rings, Indian, Wedding, Rings..
IndianIn•di•an (in′dē ən),USA pronunciation n.
- Also called American Indian, Amerind, Amerindian, Native American. a member of the aboriginal people of America or of any of the aboriginal North or South American stocks, usually excluding the Eskimos.
- any of the indigenous languages of the American Indians. Abbr.: Ind
- a member of any of the peoples native to or inhabiting India or the East Indies.
- a citizen of the Republic of India.
- [Slang.]a person who performs a required task or carries out the instructions of superiors: We have too many chiefs and not enough Indians.
- the constellation Indus.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of the American Indians or their languages.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of India or the East Indies.
- made of Indian corn: Indian meal.
- [Zoogeog.]oriental (def. 3).
- [Phytogeog.]belonging or pertaining to a geographical division comprising India south of the Himalayas, and Pakistan and Sri Lanka.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Ringsring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
This post about Indian Wedding Rings have 6 attachments including Indian Wedding Rings Kenetiks, Indian Wedding Rings Nicoh, Indian Wedding Rings Nicoh, Collection Indian Engagement Rings Pictures Wedding Goods, Indian Wedding Ring Images, Gold Wedding Ring Indian Bangle And Bracelets. Following are the images:
A Indian Wedding Rings Could Save Expenditure while in the Long Haul. Cost will be more expensive than buying a gemstone alone when you're buying a a wedding ring units. Because there is the full importance of the set later when the potential later, you determine to buy a a wedding ring also. Generally, you also have trouble in determining the appropriate or suitable band to your future later and will save.
Contemplate To Regulate Ring Between Guys with Party Women's Occasion. The ideal alternative for a wedding band set will be to obtain a wedding ring that match one another. Using a set such as this, you have of buying a marriage ring that match, the possibility or different bands that suit every individualis temperament.
Customers are purchasing, possess a range of several set-to be considered, so they will more than likely get a Indian Wedding Rings that fits their specs that are individual. A diamond wedding-ring set can be a best alternative journey so that you can obtain a wedding ring and a wedding ring separately, in addition to a smart way to involve your partner so that you can change tips in the process of purchasing and selecting.